Thursday, February 21, 2013

If we were a hospital, they'd have shut us down a week ago

OK. I get it. We're not doing brain surgery here.

But 10 days and counting with no hot water in the rest rooms? That ain't exactly a recipe for health.

We may not be at CONTAGION levels quite yet, but I did see a dude today who I thought just had hairy hands, but on closer inspection, the hair looked a little green and I thought, "that might just be a fungus crust."

Apparently the only water heater IN AMERICA that can supply this fine facility with hot water is still making its way here from Tennessee.

In the meantime, I urge you to completely wrap your hands in seat covers before conducting ANY business (yes, even business of a #1 variety.) The life you save could be your own.

wrapyohand

No comments:

Post a Comment